Subscribe to our monthly marketing newsletter!
Simply click
here to send a mail
and we'll add you to the list!

Tuesday

The Girl Effect

A friend of mine, who knows that I'm taking part in a rally through northern Africa to raise money for an organization that helps women to start their own businesses, sent me this video last night. It's by the Nike Foundation and is called "The Girl Effect".





Nike has made a lot of mistakes and done a lot of wrong (like most companies)...What's important is that they are doing something about it. They're making amends. Their leading by example. They're investing time, energy, resources and money. Every little bit helps, so let's give them credit for that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome. I am planning an initiative in Ghana with Women as an extension with my Phoebe Women Network www.phoebewomen.com
Microentripse development is the the key to survival for women.
I have started micro programs in housing developments for women to start businesses and get out of th projects and hire other women in the projects. Each One, Reach Back and Get One. Let me know how I may assist. phoebemg@aol.com 757-481-8007 My marketing firm is Phoebe Marketing Group www.phoebemarketing.com