Subscribe to our monthly marketing newsletter!
Simply click
here to send a mail
and we'll add you to the list!

Friday

A video you will never forget.

It's Friday, and as some of my posts here sometimes do, this one has nothing to do with marketing-to-women and everything to do with life.

It's a video I just found on the blog of author Tim Ferriss.

It's a video about self-doubt, something we're all guilty of at some point.
So this video is for all of us, no-one can say "this doesn't apply to me"... To put things back into perspective when we need it most.


1 comment:

Julien Blanchez said...

Waooow Madame, ...
2-0 that's the second video you post that litteraly nails me ...
Thx, more of these always welcome.

Every day I meet people who do not understand why/how user generated content and blogging changes the world... I will send them to your site ;-)